Calling all webmasters!
I don’t know if you’ve noticed – between 27th and 31st January we’re holding the first ever ‘Windermere Online Festival’. The idea is for us to give away loads of great free online content, basically.
As part of that project, we’re planning to offer some iChurch training. I was thinking of maybe doing some pre-recorded instruction videos for some of the basics, and perhaps holding a couple of ‘clinic’ webinars where you guys can jump in with any questions you might have.
So – I have a few questions:
- Might those things I’ve suggested be helpful?
- Has anyone any preference as to timings, if you’re particularly wanting to participate?
- Are there any particular questions you know you’d like to ask? (just so we can swot up, in case it’s something tricky!)
- Might any of you be up for helping answer things too?
Since the iChurch network is such a lovely little community now, it’d be fantastic to have as many of you involved as possible – besides which, you might know the answers (especially when I don’t…!). If anyone’s interested, please let me know – I will be delighted!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.